2007年6月24日日曜日

My summer vacation

How are you, every one?
I 'm writing this journal while watching Yabecchi FC.
My first week end is passed just like an arrow.
I couldn't do anything. orz
So I would like to express my plan for summer.
 
  
 1.Aquire driver's license
This is most important for me because my hometown is really by place.
What is worse, there is no station.
Don't you think it's terrible?
So I have to aquire the license to make my life more comfortable.
Oh, by the way I want to explain my hometown.
My hometown is Kisai-town, Saitama.
Kisai is really small and by place.
But it has some good point.
 
1.Japanese wisteria
My town's wisteria is rather old.
It is guessed 400 years old.
 
2.Taniyama Toyo
Taniyama Toyo is great mathematician.
He contributed for the work of the theory of complex multiplication.
Moreover, his conjecture helped Andrew John Wiles to testify the Fermat's last theorem.
 
and so on...
 
In concludion, my hometown is really comfortable.
 
 
2. improve my English skills 
I want to go sophomore SEA program.
So I have to improve my skills.
In order to do so, I will read books, watch movies and listen to CDs.
 
I will do my best and enjoy my summer!
Plaese enjoy your summer, AI section mates!

0 件のコメント: