2007年4月27日金曜日

Paraglaph:My Most Meaningful Experience

Kota Funakawa
Professor Owen JAMES
ARW Section AI
29 April 2007
My Wonderful Experience

   I learned three meaningful things from my experience of volunteer at retirement home. The purpose of this volunteer was to commune with the old. First, I learned the importance of kindness. When I did really small thing, to hand a cup to an old man, to move his wheelchair, to listen his old story, he always said “thank you” at last. Next, when I listened his old story about World WarⅡ, I strongly felt the misery of war because he said ”I went to China as a soldier. I killed some Chinese, but, to tell the truth, I don’t want to do so”. He looks like sad. Last, when I felt the misery of war, I felt the richness of our age at the same time. We seldom feel the problems about war and poverty in daily life. He said “Japan has gotten really rich.” And I felt “How blessed age we are living!” Therefore I learned three important things in life from the old man.

0 件のコメント: